ACA Important Links
Online Guide Gives Oregon Employers Answers They Need
Most of our carriers have some excellent resources. Have you checked out PacificSource’s HealthcareLawGuide.com lately? They recently added several pages of useful healthcare reform information for Oregon employers. The guide, called Healthcare Reform: What Oregon Employers Need to Know, is geared to help employers make sense of the exchanges, subsidies, tax credits, essential health benefits, and much more.
Learn More About Reform
- Henry J Kaiser Family Foundation Implementation Timeline.
- Henry J Kaiser Family Foundation. Penalties for Employers Not offering Affordable Coverage.
- IRS. What you need to know about the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit.
- Kaiser Permanente understanding the Affordable Care Act.
- Cigna Health care reform website: InformedOnReform.com
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of OR ACA website” HealthCareAndReform.com
- UnitedHealthcare: Customer Reform Guide Updated for 2013, 2014.
- Fliers Summarize ACA Changes
- Cover Oregon This is the State of Oregon web site also known as the exchange. Oregon individuals and employers will be able to shop for health insurance plans and access financial assistance to help pay for coverage.
- Read about the Exchange Navigators Proposed Regulation
- Read About the SHOP (Small Business Health Options Program) Proposed Regulation
- Assurant Employee Benefits: FAQ
- New Deadline for employer announcements for Notices about the Exchanges: technical release.
- Depart of Labor ACA Regulations and Guidance website
- EBIA’s Health Care Reform for Employers and Advisors website.
- For most up-to-date information on the ACA Visit: IRS.gov
- eform link to Kaiser Permanente.
- Navigatior and In-Person Assistance Programs: Visit the Kaiser Permanente link to learn more about how Oregon and Washington are implementing these programs.
Notice of Health Insurance Rate Decisions
The Insurance Division of the Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services issued decisions for 2014 health insurance rate requests.
- View these decisions at:http://www.oregonhealthrates.org/?fuseaction=home.show_filings&limit=30
- Examples of rates in your area, visit: http://www.oregonhealthrates.org/?pg=approved_rates.html.
- Sign up for PacificSource Health plans e-newsletter, Reform and You
- Providence Health Plan: How the Affordable Care Act affects small group employers.
- Providence Health Plan: FAQ on Health Care Reform-Small Group Employers.
- Employers’ Exchange notification to employees due Oct. 1: DOL’s Three-page template.
- UnitedHealthcare: Preventative Care Update on OTC Drugs, BRCA Testing, and Breast Pumps
- From PacificSource: Understanding AV, MV, and EHBs